I aim to create personal works of art that remind you how beautiful you are in love – photographs instilled with truth, emotion, vision.
I believe how an image is created is as important as the image itself.
I am a restless soul, an unconventional thinker, a passionate observer of people and relationships, and an emotion/detail junkie.
My photography is an expression of who I am; as much an opportunity to discover myself as the people I am photographing.
Nothing brings me greater joy than to be invited to experience your wedding day by your side, and to record it for the new family you are creating.
My wedding was the happiest day of my life; my wife the wind beneath my wings; and our sons (Dastan and Jian) make us want to create a better world.
I can’t wait to meet you.
Bonus: 10 Random Facts About Me
- I have seen over 500 TEDTalks and take credit for inventing the term “TEDiting” verb. definition: the common phenomenon of wedding photographers spending countless hours editing their images while watching, you guessed it, TEDTalks!
- If I wasn’t a professional photographer, I’d be a soccer player. Or a stand-up comedian. Luckily, running around looking for the best angles to shoot from, and making people laugh in all kinds of situations are handy skills for a wedding photographer!
- My favourite TV shows of all time: Game of Thrones, The Newsroom, Arrested Development, House of Cards, Entourage, Battlestar Gallactica, Sherlock, Futurama. Know me long enough and I will probably coerce you to watch one of these at some point.
- I have a boy cat named Shezan, who is the most loving creature I’ve ever known, and who coincidently was born on the day me and my wife randomly met (yes I know there is at least 1 grammatical error in that sentence)
- The best day of my life was filmed -> http://vimeo.com/15344748
- I don’t mind if you add me on Facebook, in fact I assume that is how you found me – almost everyone does!
- More often than not, my last meal of the day is at 3am, in bed, with Nida, Dastan, Jian and Shezan – our little family.
- I have an uncanny ability to recall movie dialogues and find people’s dopplegangers
- I have a degree in Philosophy. Don’t ask.
- I pray… for my son, because it feels right and good